Wednesday, October 31, 2012

another story

Might as well link another story I got published online this month. I don't have much to say about this. I think I was trying to come up with a story for an anthology looking for b-movie like tales. I came up witha mole rat story, sort of, and then I was almost instantly bored with the idea and instead I remembered a story this guy told me - that he lived in the desert in 60s and how he and his buddies were indian extras for a few awful Westerns. I put the two ideas together and this came out. This is very much in my wheel house, how someone older finds hope in a past that might not be real. I might have to stop writing that story, but hell, it works for me for now.

http://www.fiction365.com/2012/10/i-was-a-teenage-mole-rat/

No comments:

Post a Comment