Tuesday, July 16, 2013

what I am doing

The last time I wrote here, I started a new blog to write a small manuscript, a weird little book, well I have finished it. It is nice that in three months, I can crate something. It is 11 thousand words. Little book. But interesting I think. I didn't tell anyone about it, I just wrote. Now it is a first draft and I will be fixing it up but I want to send it out soon just to get that going. There are few publishers who handle weirdness like this, so we will see.

With that said, I am inspired by the use of the internet to write and write fast. I am writing a first draft, the old fashioned pen and ink way, a collection of fantasy-horror set at a bar stories (these used to be called Club Stories, but being that no one knows about that type of tale, I will just call it the oddness at the bar) And I will be writing a non-fiction blog- put it together as a book - thing. I am with the crowd in not digging books that are blogs, but I find it an interesting personal challenge and the first blogged book worked for me so I will continue.

More on that as we go on.

If anyone is interested in the other manuscript I finished, here is some of it in blog form thedetectivepresentstheevidence.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment