Thursday, August 9, 2012

This is David Macpherson's Blog

Some times I have dumb ideas. This dumb idea I had was having a blog, my only blog, be for my pen name and the writing I have put out under that name. Why was this a good idea? I don't know. I like how so far it is about the art and writing that influenced the work I am creating, but why stop at the stupid things I put out under Miles Gough? This makes no sense to me. This should not be a hardship to my huge amount of readers, being that this blog has gotten 10 views, anymore and my head will spin.

so let me say that this blog is about the writing of David Macpherson, which is me, and the things that influence what I write, which seems to be art, illustration and random pieces of writing. I think I will have more fun with this that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment